Fear Hunters work with PayPal, probably the most secure, the fastest and the most convenient online payment system.
PayPal is an online payment service you can use to pay for goods from many websites such as eBay and other online shops. It has more than 100 million accounts worldwide.
- Secure. With PayPal you shop without sharing, as your personal data is never shared with the seller.
- Fast. Payments are credited to the recipient’s PayPal account instantly. Your item can be shipped right away.
- Convenient. You pay with only a few clicks and without having to enter your bank account or credit card information. And sending money with PayPal is free!
To become a PayPal member and shop online quickly and securely, simply create a PayPal account by clicking the Sign up button. Then add your credit card to your PayPal account.
How does PayPal work?
- Once you sign up, you can register your credit card details with PayPal.
- Your credit card is linked to your PayPal account. You never have to enter this data again if you make a payment.
- To send a payment to a PayPal user, you only need to know the recipient's PayPal email address.
- After you thereby authorize a payment, PayPal debits the amount from either the money stored on your account balance or your credit card automatically - you do not have to do a thing.
- Payments made to you will be stored in your PayPal account.
NB: with PayPal, you can either perform a transaction through your PayPal account or via your credit card (VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, etc) if you don't want to create a PayPal account.